Burden of regulation falls disproportionately on regional and local banks. Inhibit lending and/or increase the cost of lending.
Increased capital demands put pressure on margin and growth.
The budgets are limiting technology upgrades required to compete.
- Loan growth is often at the sacrifice of margin.
- Regulatory cost 4 times that of big banks
- Administrative, risk, regulation is having a big impact on margin
- Staffing costs and productivity improvements are critical
- Data quality and wasted time on reconciliation of multiple systems
- Lost productivity of spreadsheets and BI Tools that provide limited value
- Money is more expensive for smaller institutions.
- Risk and compliance creates hurdles for business development and innovation.
- How ready was your community bank for the Coronavirus.
- Real time Asset Liability Management to optimise margin
- Real time ALCO modelling
- Automated Regulatory Reporting
- Scenario planning to model strategies
- Automated reporting
- Enhanced forecasting and budgeting
- A.I. assistant to do time consuming tasks
- Actionable intelligence
- Better understanding of the business
- 50% increase in productivity in risk, compliance, finance
- Staff freed up to focus on business development
- Slash costs and replace several vendors with one solution
- Increased margin
- Capital growth
- Greater resilience
- Improved risk management
- Detailed planning